lördag 12 januari 2013

Fragrance of the week (2) 2013

Picture:Vaslav Fomich Nijinsky (Вацлав Фомич Нижинский) (1890-1950), 
in the ballet Afternoon of a Faun
Painting by Leon Bakst (1866-1924), Wikimedia Commons

Fragrance of the week is definitly the intriguing The Afternoon of a Faun from Etat Libre D'Orange. Like the moisten smell of a mossy forestfloor, in the shadow of the forest of confier,  a late summerday. The Faun also has the delicate smell of an antique, precious wooden box, very vintage in style. I have already been complimented when wearing The Faun, so he is really something special... If I had tested this fragrance two weeks ago, it had been included in my best of 2012 list. I also have to admit that I couldn't resist The Faun and a bottle from the Escentual 20% sale last week has just arrived. A  fragrance with this special character is a must have to me

Many thanks to Fragrantfanatic for the sample that introduced me to this new favourite :-).


2 kommentarer:

  1. Congratulations on your new bottle! :) (I haven't tried this one yet but it always feels good when your blogo-friends get something they love)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Undina, thank you for your nice words! The Faun really has something magical about him, I'm under a spell:-)

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.