söndag 16 september 2012

My nose is out of order....

Photo: Parfumista (c)

Having a tough cold since Thursday, couldn't smell a note during the whole Friday with Mona di Orio Vétyver which all in a sudden became my SOTD . Thankfully I now seem to recover, could recognize whiffs now and than of the SOYD Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte and most of (I think) the powerful Amouage Lyric Woman of today. It seems as I finally got Lyric, maybe it need to be filtrated thorough a stuffy nose to give me the right impression.

Anyway, let's got to the point with this entry: The cold has compleatly messed up my disiplinated test-and-review schedule. Often I try to have a link between the scents reviewed  the same week. Some common denominator or theme, for examples fragrances from the same house and even better resembling frags from the same house, or frags with the same dominating note or style or frags that somehow causes the same perception, or seasonal frags, or frags or the same perfumer and so one. Last week the common link was elegant, new launches with a retro flair the new ie Ivoire and Opardu. As the cold broke out there where one review of each of three different themes for the coming weeks compleated and as it's impossible to catch up there will be a mixed theme next week. Hopefully there is possible to return to the "theme concept" the week after the coming week.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Oh no!!! I don't know how we'll be able to live through that themes concoction! We're all doomed!
    Ok, I'm kidding :) Get better and blog in whatever manner makes sense for you.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you Undina! By now most of my sense of smell is back, on the other hand my voice has almost collapsed. Sounds like an experienced whiskey-drinker :-)

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.